The Birth to Three Program is committed to serving children under the age of three with developmental delays and disabilities and their families. We value the family’s primary relationship with their child and work in partnership with the family. We work to enhance the child’s development and support the family’s knowledge, skills and abilities as they interact with and raise their child. Rehab Resources is an expert in the operationalization of the Primary Service Approach to Teaming model and able to adapt our delivery of therapy to work collaboratively with other important services to best support the family in their child’s progress. Our level of expertise and resources available ensure that we can coach the family to function successfully in their natural home environment with the interventions that can help the child.
We are committed to making each community stronger one family at a time. Learn more about a partnership with Rehab Resources in your Birth to Three Program!
- We partner with counties throughout Wisconsin.
- Our therapists provide support in the family’s home, Or in the community
- We equip the families with the tools they need to help their child be successful beyond the therapy sessions.
- Our expert therapists are experienced and ready to take on new challenges with compassion.
- Families may be supported virtually to meet a flexible schedule.
- Our therapists are dedicated to using clear and consistent communication to keep everyone in the loop.